INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about You:
• Information that You provide by filling in forms and other documents on Our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Our site or buying Our products;
• If You contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence;
• We may also ask You to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although You do not have to respond to them;
• Details of transactions You carry out through Our site and of the fulfilment of Your orders;
• Details of Your visits to Our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for Our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that You access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about Your computer, including where available Your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to Our advertisers. This is statistical data about Our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, We may obtain information about Your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of Your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to Your computer's hard drive. They help Us to improve Our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable Us to:
• estimate Our audience size and usage pattern;
• store information about Your preferences, and so allow Us to customise Our site according to Your individual interests;
• speed up Your searches; and
• recognise You when You return to Our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to process credit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require You to verify Your personal details for authorization outside the EEA (European Economic Area). This information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your data transmitted to Our site. Any transmission is at Your own risk. Once We have received Your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about You in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from Our site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer;
• to provide You with information and the products that You request from Us or which We feel may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us;
• to allow You to participate in interactive features of Our service, when You choose to do so; and
• to notify You about changes to Our service.
Subject to Your rights as set out at the end of this section We may also use Your data to provide You with information about Our other goods and services which may be of interest to You. We may contact You about these by e-mail, SMS, post or telephone. We will never pass on Your details to any third parties except as set out under "DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION" below. If You do not want to receive information about Our other goods and services You will be given an opportunity, when We contact You, to be removed from Our list. Alternatively, please feel free to email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose Your personal information to any member of Our group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose Your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose Your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If We or substantially all of Our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Us about Our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
You have the right to ask Us not to process Your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform You (before collecting Your data) if We intend to use Your data for such purposes. You can exercise Your right to prevent such processing by replying to any information We send You with a request that We do not send any further information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives You the right to access information held about You. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing You with details of the information We hold about You.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, We, Cocoms Limited, are the data controller. Our registered office address is at Popeshead Court Offices, Peter Lane, York, YO1 8SU, United Kingdom.